- A bug that caused the filtering of resources by keyword in the Content Explorer to not work has been fixed.
- A bug causing the incorrect display of the chosen Dewey Decimal Classification topics to not be correctly displayed in the Review tab (of the course editor) has been fixed.
- A bug causing the list of resources to not correctly refresh in the course editor after adding, deleting, and/or editing resources has been fixed.
- A bug causing a vertical scrollbar to be displayed in the authentication dialog on Safari has been fixed.
- Manually unlocking sections and activities was already possible after the initial release of the new course editor. It’s worth mentioning again, however, because several customers have specifically requested this feature since then 🙂
- It is now possible to re-order both sections and resources (within sections). This feature was already available in the legacy course editor and was dropped from the initial release of the new course editor.
- It is not necessary to un-publish a course to allow for changes to be made to the course. Before, to make changes to an already published course (with course results), the un-publishing of the course was mandatory.
- Moving resources between sections is not supported (yet).
More to come. Stay tuned.