- A bug causing the application to crash if the title of an article was more than 256 characters has been fixed.
- A bug related to how the system deals with pending invitations to groups (for example, organisations) on user login has been fixed.
- A bug related to the display of course settings (that is, “Authentication required” vs. “Invitation required”) on the course front page has been fixed.
- A bug causing an error to be displayed (“An error occurred”) when saving the user profile has been fixed.
- A minor visual bug related to the “Score to pass” block on the front page of a course has been fixed.
- The “Organisation” feature that was released in the previous release has been extended with new functionality to allow connecting of courses to an organisation. The user connecting a course to an organisation has to have an Admin role in the organisation. What’s more, the user has to have the appropriate role (for example, Owner or Instructor) in the course which is being added. Finally, members of an organisation can see and subsequently enroll into courses connected to their organisation(s) as learners.
- Flash messages (that is, user facing warnings) will be displayed on top of the dropdown Teach and Learn menus.
- If the user selects Norwegian from the language dropdown, they will be able to sign in or sign up in Norwegian, as well.
- The EdLib platform (which EdStep uses to create and reuse educational resources) has been updated with the latest version (1.12) of H5P (making all of the new H5P content types available).
- More descriptive page titles are now available throughout EdStep.
- No known issues for this release.
More to come. Stay tuned.