- A bug that caused the an infinite loop when uploading an image in Microsoft Edge has been fixed.
- A bug that caused an error when clicking on the Cancel button in the Content Author has been fixed.
- The bug causing the date range picker component in the new course editor to intermittently initialise incorrectly resulting in “NaN” being displayed, has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous translation-related and language-handling bugs have been fixed, all of which affected the new course editor.
- Miscellaneous minor UI issues in the new course editor have been fixed.
- The menu on the landing page has been fixed for mobile devices.
- It is now possible to upload images for sections in the new course editor.
- Activity weighting has been added to the new course editor. That is, it is now possible to distribute 100% among all of the available resources in a section to specify how much each resource contributes to the scoring of the overall section.
- The authentication dialog is now fully responsive making it easier to sign in or sign up on mobile devices.
- When selecting a resource with a Creative Commons license to include in your course is it now possible to choose between using the resource (without making a copy) and editing a resource (which will make a copy of the original resource). The new behaviour mitigates the issue of having numerous identical copies of the same resource.
- Minimum pass requirements for resources has found its way back into the new course editor.
- If a course in un-published and edited without reloading EdStep, the application will make a copy of the section that is being edited which will disappear when reloading the page. This issue will be fixed in an upcoming release.
More to come. Stay tuned.