- Logging in with a social media account (for example, with Facebook or Twitter) caused the user’s profile page to break. This bug has now been fixed.
- Several H5P-specific translation-related issues have been fixed.
- Missing translations have been provided for the EdStep course editor.
- A Safari bug making it almost impossible to sign-up using the iPad has been fixed – thanks Tom 🙂
- A new visual license selector has been implemented. Before, to choose a license for a resource, a single drop-down menu was provided from which the user could select either a private or a Creative Commons license. The new license selector provides a more helpful and intuitive wizard-like approach to choosing a license including No rights reserved (that is, public domain), all of the Creative Commons licenses, and All rights reserved (that is, full copyright).
- Activity titles are now displayed in the “Learner’s View” (above the resource).
- The H5P content types have been updated to the latest available version (1.11).
- The “Shared Content” tab copying feature has been improved to ensure a better user experience. For example, a “Working” message is displayed to provide visual feedback to the user when a resource is being copied. In addition, to prevent (unintended) multiple copies, the Copy button is disabled appropriately. Finally, an appropriate error message is displayed if the copying operation fails.
- More consistent filtering by tags in the Content Explorer.
- There are no known issues specific to this release.
More to come. Stay tuned.